I am very proud to be an American, its insane to even make that argument, especially since I NEVER buy any french products in fact, I try to ONLY buy products 1) from USA and 2) from Italy -- I guess I can only get caviar and vodka from Russia then? When someone says champagne, its a generic word for sparkling wine... remember, anything that is 100 year or older automatically becomes a generic term like Asprin.

I guess it really sux that since we are not in Italy, we are forced to "go out for italian-like food" here in the USA. Unless, its a dump in a stripmall like where you took me last time, then its just plain garbage, oh, wait, can I say that or do I have to get permission from the sanitation department to label it as such because it was eaten off site and not at the local city dump? LMAO.

When restaurants use the term kobe beef, everyone knows what they mean, no one questions it, well, one i guess, I'd love to see you arguing with a chef with a sharp knife in his hand lol.

Enjoy the "summer-like" day today, oh jeez, its only spring, sorry! Or, as Al Gore would say... go outside and feel guilty about global warming. You two must be a blast at parties!

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX