Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
Palm bay, it is near Orlando

Palm Bay, huh? About an hour - hour and 15 minutes from Orlando, right? I'm somewhat familiar with it. Back in the mid to late 90's, I had a very good client who lived and worked out of Palm Bay. Whenever he came up to New York I always took him out for dinner. He'd constantly talk about this place where he lived named Sorentos. ( I'll never forget the name because he always brought up the same place whenever we talked about Italian Restaurants ). So one time while I was vacationing down in Orlando, I drove over to Palm Bay to meet him for lunch and he took me to Sorentos. They had pretty good Italian food from what I remember. You familiar with the place?

I can't find it anywhere, you couldn't scrounge up an address or something? could ya?

That was a long time ago and I was only there once. Who knows if it's even there anymore? I have absolutely no idea of the address or exact location. All I know is that my former client was from there and I met him at that restaurant for lunch one time. Sorry.

Originally Posted By: JRCX
I love greenbeans when they are lightly sauteed with garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper...

Next time you make them, add some thinly sliced almonds to them.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.