Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
Palm bay, it is near Orlando

Palm Bay, huh? About an hour - hour and 15 minutes from Orlando, right? I'm somewhat familiar with it. Back in the mid to late 90's, I had a very good client who lived and worked out of Palm Bay. Whenever he came up to New York I always took him out for dinner. He'd constantly talk about this place where he lived named Sorentos. ( I'll never forget the name because he always brought up the same place whenever we talked about Italian Restaurants ). So one time while I was vacationing down in Orlando, I drove over to Palm Bay to meet him for lunch and he took me to Sorentos. They had pretty good Italian food from what I remember. You familiar with the place?

I can't find it anywhere, you couldn't scrounge up an address or something? could ya?

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?