Originally posted by Daniel Corleone:
Originally posted by Snake:
[b]Finally finished the GF novel! You novel "virgins" GOTTA' read it! (I hear "du-uhs" echoing in my head from all the underbosses!) lol Seriously, though, it's a great read, even if you've seen GF 100 times.
Thanks for the advice I am cuurently reading it. I was fortunate to purchase it for just 50 cents at a library (the pocketbook 1969 copy - at the back it says soon to be a motion picture from Paramount). Im at Chapter 10, hehehe. Does anybody know if this would be worth something in the coming years (won't sell it just want to know how valuable it is so I can make some freinds jealous, lol). [Linked Image][/b]
PocketBook? What's a pocketbook?

I've gott he paperback 1999 30th annversary ediiton for 7.99, and bought the GF Hardcover 3rd edition No. 1 est Seller from the 70's from Library for 2 dollars. It's got Godfather written white on black backgrund repapetdly all over the book ( a la The SHining "All work, and no play, amkes Jacka dull boy")

They have the second-edtion 1969 Hardcover which is BEAUTIFUL, as well as The Last Don, Omerta, 4th K, Family, and Fools Die hardcovers. Omerta's white hardcover is awesome, i lov the way the black stands out on white.

A library in Niagara Falls has the Master copy of The Godfather released in 1969 with only a dull plain red cover frotn and back it doesn't even say Godfather, and you don't know till you open it up! They've also got Forgotten Pilgrim, Dark Arena, and The Sicilian like that???