Originally Posted By: JRCX

As for Don Cardi my friend, well, I can't eat filet mignon every night (nor would I want to), and sometimes I do have to look for a bargain to afford other luxuries, but ground beef is great for slow-cooking sauces, burgers, meatloaf, and I would never think to use fillet mignon or kobe for something like that, when it can certainly stand alone.

I am a cross between a traditionalist and a connoisseur, I appreciate how my parents and grandparents lived, but thanks to them, I don't have to live every day like its the great depression.

That's NOT the answer I was looking for. \:p You obviously took my reply to heart \:\/ instead of being the Goodfella that I assumed you were and picking up on what I said, giving the correct reply ;\)

Geoff, waz wrong wit chu fren mang? Chu tell dat guy dat I was onlee kitting and dat he nees to loosen up and choke around a little moore mang! Lye is too shore to be serious about eferying!

;\)

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.