Hey Geoff, I didn't know truffles were illegal in this country too? Well, I guess I got an illegal batch, maybe I should take a photo and scan the ingredients label? They are in fact truffles, you can taste them. But you are right, there is also truffle oil in it as well, its a famous french brand, so I doubt its synthetic, but as you know, you can get anything in this country, legal or not ;\)

As for Don Cardi my friend, well, I can't eat filet mignon every night (nor would I want to), and sometimes I do have to look for a bargain to afford other luxuries, but ground beef is great for slow-cooking sauces, burgers, meatloaf, and I would never think to use fillet mignon or kobe for something like that, when it can certainly stand alone.

I am a cross between a traditionalist and a connoisseur, I appreciate how my parents and grandparents lived, but thanks to them, I don't have to live every day like its the great depression.

Speaking of new luxuries, found a new vodka... Snow Queen from Kazakhstan and faster than Geoff can say we have an embargo against this country too, here is the website: http://snowqueenvodka.com -- too bad its not warm enough tonight to enjoy a glass with one of my vintage CUBAN cigars :-P

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX