Gas is always on the rise... but its a paradox, I've thought about it, but what can you do? The best you can do is maybe by ten 5-gallon gas containers and "store it" but after you've spent the money on gas containers (which I imagine are MORE than $1/each) the money you will save when it jumps a dollar this summer is cancelled out?

Trust me, I have NO LOVE for the corporate oil industries, but why do we have no problem paying $1 for a half liter of fancy water, but then object to paying $3 for a gallon of something that has to be pulled out of the ground with million-dollar machinery, refined, shipped tens of thousands of miles away, then trucked to your local gas station? Obviously we need it to drive to work, but if we do, time to cash out that SUV and buy a reasonable form of transportation when we don't need to haul 10 people and/or a ton of camping equipment just to go to the grocery store to buy that liter of water and other stuff \:\)

Buying gas for the car doesnt hurt me as much as paying to heat the house, I spend about 1/10th on gas for the car than I do on home heating \:\(

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX