Oh, I don't deny there are some small town strip mall places that beat the hell out of the "fancy" places... in fact the best slice I can find in a 5mile radius has literally one table in it and is like a closet... its next to a home depot, staples, and sears, but places like that are just very rare finds for me. The $400 was a once-in-a-lifetime thing... and I have to honestly say it was the very best meal i ever had, if I were on death row, that would be my choice as of this writing. Its hard to put a price on that stuff, but if i were to pay what i think it would be worth (not rent or location or the 5 waiters, one for bread, one for water, etc)... I dunno, i think for 2 it would reasonably be worth $200. But factor everything else in and there you have it. The KOBE BURGER i had at the top of the stratosphere in Vegas 120 flights up would be my #2 and that only cost $100 for 3. Gotta live and spend a little to experience life. You lost $4k for cocktail hour pigs in blankets, so who are you to talk LOL.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX