Don Malta is now in the witness relocations program and talking to the feds?? Gotti is turning over in his grave!

Those meals were all for 2, tip included, i tend to be generous in certain cases, the Del Posto actually came to $375 with tip, but it was another $25 to buy the car back from the garage a block away.

Tonight, against my better judgement I had dinner with friends at http://www.202italianbistro.com -- it wasnt bad, just overpriced. Seems so hard to find a GOOD italian restaurant at a reasonable price. I had the Jumbo Shrimp with Risotto, something I often make but wanted to see how the "pros" do it, I like mine better lol. The appetizer was intersting, calamari with balsamic reduction, or as they call it "blackend calamari". I am probably too picky but for a small town joint I expect the food to be great for that price ($100 for 3 of us, we brought the wine, and only ordered 1 appetizer, 3 entrees, 2 desserts, 1 coke). Eh.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX