Well well well, look who's finally talking directly TO me? Well geoffy, I was thinking ahead, sorry if my post was technically off by a few mins when I was thinking "tomorrow's dinner". Whether its 11:59 or 12:01, its still tomorrows dinner... sorry about the strict rules on your board!! I will be sure NOT to have Kobe Wagu beef on fridays though, no worries!! I don't think my meals are gourmet, they are pretty simple dishes that take less than 30 mins with prep in most cases... sure its better than most pizzerias and "italian" restaurants out there, but once you do something enough times it becomes easier.

As to not bore the others, let me open up a new topic... what are the 3 most expensive dinners you ever had? For me...

1) 2008 Del Posto (MY bro's 50th bday) $400
2) 2006 Babbo (my 40th bday, er, um, i mean my 39th, again) $300
3) 1995 San Giusto (New Year's Eve to impress a doctor I was dating) $200

PS Geoffy - Want more work? Sort thru my several emails you've been ignoring for months and you will see that I've offered, but you were MIA, maybe because you were busy monitoring which messages came in before/after midnight or massaging your wagu :-P

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX