Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Frozen lasagna w/ frozen meatballs

...AND he eats frozen Lasagna and Meatballs out of the box!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF DON DO WE HAVE HERE??

Knock the frozen "meatballs" all you want -- 99.99% of them SUCK! But there are some pretty decent gourmet frozen entrees out there by local/regional companies. \:p

The same company I mentioned last time, Scardigno's, I can't find online. It's a North Jersey thing I guess. But I had their FROZEN Broccoli & Cavatelli tonight (like, a thick soup in a quart container) and it tasted better than most restaurants.

Let me tell you this in comparison. The local BJ's started selling packaged "Carnegie Deli" pastrami (or corned beef, I don't remember). All I remember was it looked disgusting, like 99% FAT -- might as well slice up lard on your sandwich! Of course I didn't buy it. And of course I didn't also assume it'd be good because of the name. It was a disgrace to New York Delis! I've had infinitely better in a local deli, even than the REAL Carnegie I visited a few weeks ago (you've seen the pictures \:p ;\) )

Don't judge food by its name or how it's delivered. Sure, homemade is great -- but even then it depends on the cook, doesn't it? \:p

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations