Hey SB, i'd be up for sunday brunch... not sure about this weekend with the weather mess... but definitely up for it, anyone else interested in meeting up in that area??

As for the Old Homestead, its ironically across the street from Del Posto where I was last Saturday... (around 14th street & 10th ave) i heard its really good also. Not sure about $41 for a burger, the place "21" had a $21 burger... that was years ago. Even in Vegas at the top of the Stratosphere (which I believe is taller than the Empire State Building and rotates a full 360degrees in an hour giving you a view of Area 51, etc), their kobe burger was $16 if memory serves me correctly. THAT was the best burger I ever had, what I can tell you for sure is for 3 of us lunch was roughly $100 with drinks and dessert. So, I really cannot see the justification for a $41 burger even if you have the money to blow. How much is it with fries?? lol.

As for tonite's dinner, had asparagus & penne pasta in garlic & olive oil, and, some bone marrow on toast... beef isnt as tasty as the veal bone marrow \:\)

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX