Originally Posted By: Sicilian1
I was watching one of the food channels last night and they talked about the hamburger. They said one of the best made hamburgers is at Old Homestead Steakhouse in NY. It's made with Kobe beef and is supposed to be out of this world. It should be for $41 bucks. Anybody ever been there? How is it?

I also have been to the Old Homestead many times. In fact I was recently there back in December. It was excellent. The Stuffed broiled Lobster, the Porterhouse, the sides and their Super Jumbo Shrimps are just delicious.

I've never had the burger either. I believe that the $41 Kobe burger is the small burger and that they have a bigger burger for something like $100+!!! Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I think the whole Kobe meat thing is overrated as well as over priced. Another stupid "rich boy" trend if you ask me.

Well anyway, tonight I'll be making some nice Filet Mignons. Anyone want to buy some? I massage the filets in olive oil, by hand, and only charge $75 a peice! I'm thinking of calling it Cardi beef!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.