Hey SB, just trying to get a reference point for where Rest X is from the Mall, its about an hour from me, and maybe I can bring a date (so I am not the 3rd wheel) and meet up with you and your hubby at that place? It would be nice to see you guys again! I have to check it out so maybe we can do it one sunday??

As for dinner, I tried to remember/recreate a dish I haven't made since the previous century: Lobster in Pink Cream Cognac Sauce w/Risotto Cakes. I haven't bought any French products since 2001, but now that they have a new president who isnt even french but VERY much US friendly, I bought a bottle of cognac to make the dish, not the same, but i have a pic if anyone knows how to post it here.

As for Chinese food, its all good, the only thing I don't like is seafood fried rice -- they use "sea legs" and uncleaned mini "shrimps", other than that I probably like everything on any chinese menu lol. The best place I know of in Jersey is Mr. Chu's on Rt. 10 in East Hanover -- if it doesnt ring a bell, its across from the Novartis Pharmaceudical Building. Why should that ring a bell? Its where LSD was invented, thats your underworld trivia for today lol.

Last edited by JRCX; 02/21/08 12:23 AM.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX