Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

With Chinese, I love fried won tons.

I love the fried Wontons in my soup. My favorite chinese appetizer is probably Dim Sum. I also love a Roast Pork bun. Not many local chinese restaruants make them. The best place to get them used to be chinatown. I used to go to chinatown quite a bit years ago, but these days you wouldn't catch me eating in chinatown. It's gotten really skeevy!

Some of my favorite chinese dishes are Roast Pork in mushroom and oyster sauce, butterfly shrimps wrapped in bacon and sauteed onions, Filet Mignon steak kew, Moo Shu Pork and pan seared chicken in brown sauce. Come to think of it I like most chinese dishes.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
After all these years, my favorite is STILL the good old number 1, chicken chow mein combo.

It's not the fanciest, but I think it's one of the tastiest.

But every once in a while, like you PB, I get the urge for just a traditional chinese dinner of either traditional Chicken Chow Mein or Egg Foo Young, spare ribs and an egg roll.

PB, do you remember in the old fashioned Chinese restaurants, when you would order a combination, they would serve them in those portioned style dishes that had seperate areas for each kind of food?

My mouth is begining to water now.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.