Well, its more like what didn't I eat?? I had the lamb crudo with mussels, deliscious, then we had the "Tris" 3 tastes of pasta -- buffalo ricotta ravioli, squid ink pasta with seafood (baby mussels, cockels, shrimp, scallop, etc), and the last was lambs neck sasuage ragu with "little ears" orriecetta (dont remember how to spell it now), then I had the venison, I took a chance, because my friends hunt and I never cared for it, but its not something you ever really see on the menu... it was out of this world, more like filet mignon... on a bed of rice, roasted cabbage. My brother had the stripped bass, and while I normally favor fish, i definitely made the better choice.

Now, its sunday, I traditionally have macaroni, pasta, spaghetti, whatever, but there was no way I was going to top last nite's dinner. So, i went in the other direction, after watching FoodTV's Diners Drive ins & Dives, i went to hackensack for a "White Manna Burger", they have supposedly been there for like 70 years and rival the White Castle, place was packed, and overall, I have to say the White Castle is the better burger, if there were a way to "merge" the 2, it would be great, but the White Manna starts with FRESH ground beef, not froze, there is more meat, and they take onion slices and mash them into the patties and serve on an egg dough roll. Too much bread, the onions get burned and have a funny taste, but the meat is of better quality, but too dry because they mash the hell out of it on the grill... so there's my take on it lol: Del Posto A+ / White Manna Burger C+ but keep in mind there is a $300 difference in price between the two LMAO (-:

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX