Ok,you guys are gonna hate me for this. [Linked Image]But I just have to say somthing.When I was surfing the net I came across this board,and this chick put in this post,asking if Tony Montana is bi(you know) wink ,in Scarface.A whole bunch of folks wrote in,saying that that was a stupid question,but I don't think it is.Some one metiond the deleted scen in which Tony and Manny are at Freedom Town,and Tony puts his towl around Manny's neck,and says "beacause I love you,Manny." They said that the action on Tony's part seemed kinda gay.And I thought,yeah it does!! Because if you notice,he also wraps his legs around Manny,and when Manny leaves,Tony kind of looks at him.(may be just me) confused And also the gay guys behind them make whistles and kissing sounds.So I Am asking:do you think Tony had "leanings"? I read that in the origenal Scarface (1932) it has been speculated that Tony Comonte killed may have his friend for any of these reasons:
He was overprotective of his sister,
He had incestuos feelings for his sister,
He had underlying sexual feelings for his friend.
Any one of these could be the case in the 1983 Scarface.Please help me figiur this out. This quetion seems to be up in the air for alot of people.