Originally posted by Toni_corleone:
I already read that Don Cardi I really just wanted other peoples opinions about the book and that description didn't help me out too much thats why I posted here sorry.
Ok, maybe this will help :

Basically it's about two boys, who are twins, who were left behind in Cuba when there "father" left for America. The father did not know that he had fathered two children with a girl that he had relationships with before he left Cuba. The father, as we already know, becomes a big time drug lord, but eventually gets a little to big and is taken out by drug cartel that he was supposed to carry out a favor for. Sound familiar? I think you know that part of the story already.

Eventually the boys get older and find out that they had a father who lived in America. They get into some trouble while still in Cuba and have no choice but to flee to America. The rest is pretty entertaining, but you will have to read it to find out how these boys take the similar path that their father once took. There are also some characters that come back in the book that you will know. Read it, you'll enjoy it. A very well written book. The author did his homework and there aren't any inconsistancies between the original Scarface characters and the ones in this book.

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.