Quote:
...Then he went big-game hunting after the Gambinos, posing as Jack Falcone, a Miami wise-guy.

Strange. I heard about this story myself on the radio yesterday while riding in my car. When I first heard it, and again now reading it today, the name Falcone and undercover agent rang a bell for me.

Then I thought to myself that several years ago there was a TV show by the same name...Falcone.

So I looked it up and sure enough I was right.

"Falcone" was a TV series that lasted for one season in the year 2000.

It was based on Joe Pistone's Donnie Brasco. Pistone was a co-writer of the show. And the main character was a guy named Joe Falcone who is an agent working undercover to infiltrate a New York crime family. It was based on the life of undercover agent Joe Pistone.

Now isn't it kind of strange, or even a bit risky, that the real life undecover agent ( Garcia ) took the same name as the TV show undercover agent who actually was based on the real life Donnie Brasco aka Joe Pistone?

Anyway, that aside, this new Donnie Brasco like story with this Garcia aka Jack Falcone, should be real interesting.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.