I've had it with Al Davis!

How am I supposed to be a Raider fan when Al Davis is apparently trying his hardest to make the team a heaping pile of elephant crap?

He has supposedly written a letter of resignation for Coach Lane Kiffin and expects him to sign. What a freakin' joke! I respect Kiffin for being the only person in Raider history to stand up to Davis and say "I dare you to fire me" because then he would still make his $4 million.

I don't know if Davis is senile or what, but he has definitely gone crazy. How could he expect Kiffin to take a team that has been at the bottom for four years and expect anything more than a 4-12 season? Kiffin needs time to rebuild!

The one thing Lane Kiffin did that no coach has been able to do since their 2002 Superbowl appearance is keep the team focused and trying to win. There were no public complaints from the players like there has been in the past, which were usually lead by the dog Randy Moss.

For the first time in five years Raider fans have hope. With young Lane Kiffin leading the team with talented Jamarcus Russell waiting to be the quarterback of the future, Raider fans couldn't help but feel like the team was going somewhere, finally! And then Al Davis has to open his mouth and shove all of our hearts into the garbage disposal.

If only it was possible to fire the owner of a team. Al Davis needs to go. It's impossible for me to switch allegiance to another team, but right now it's also impossible to be a Raider fan.

Thank you for reading my rant if in fact you made this far.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes