\:p Just Kidding Miggy. ;\)

Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a 71-store U.S. regional supermarket chain with stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and Maryland. It is a family-owned company, founded in 1916 by John and Walter Wegman. The original name was the Rochester Fruit and Vegetable Company.

It is a "megamarket" type store, with a large variety of groceries and foods. In many of their stores they have what's called a Market Cafe in-store dining area, and that is where they have the 'subway' style heros that I was telling Geoff about.

Many times my wife and I will go there to do our grocery shopping and will go to their dining area for lunch or just even a cup of coffee before we begin our grocery shopping.

Everything that they make in the in store Dining Area is fresh. Sandwiches, Sushi, Chinese Food, Pizza, A Salad Bar, A Hot Wings bar, etc. All these places to eat in the middle of what is probably one of the largest grocery stores that I've ever been to.

An excellent store.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.