Geoff, is there anyone that you really really do not like? If so give them that gift card! ;\)

Originally Posted By: Beth E
The whole chain must be bad. My mom and sister went to one around our way a couple months ago. Everytime they drive by it they draw the x sign. They said it was horrible.

I've been there twice in my life. And BOTH times became deathly sick from their food.

The first I had a cheeseburger and a hot wings appetizer, as did a friend that I was with. On the ride home we both started to complain that we were not feeling well. Turns out that a few days later when we spoke we learned that we both had the same "symptoms" and sickness when we got home from Ruby Tuesdays.

Then about a year or so later I went to another Ruby Tuesdays with the family. 3 out of the four of us got sick to our stomachs. Only my wife did not get sick. All she had was the salad bar and the soup. The rest of us ordered appetizers and dishes off the menu and we got sick.

Ruby Tuesday sucks.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.