I got a response from Ruby Tuesday already (I always feel guilty after knowing they read my harsh words )
 Originally Posted By: Email from Ruby Tuesday
Hello Geoff,

Sorry to hear that you were displeased with the amount of seasoning on your meal. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. I would also like to thank you for the positive comments about us as well.

I would like to express to you that our servers and our managers are fully empowered to make things right for our guests while they are still in the restaurant. You should not hesitate to say something while visiting us if you are not 100% satisfied with your food or service.

We do generously season our food, so I might add that when ordering you may want to ask the server to have the kitchen go light on seasoning and expect that you will be very happy with your choices in the future.

Could you please provide me with some information off of your receipt, the check# and date and time of your visit. This will help me verify and resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.

I look forward to receiving this information and continuing our relationship with you as a valued guest.

I still get nervous complaining in a chain restaurant, though, because who knows what "happens" in the kitchen.

Edit: Just got this reply back:
 Quote:
Thank you for the information. Please allow me to send to you a gift card for you to visit us again and allow us the opportunity to show you some new menu items that will begin on the 29th.
See, it pays to speak up sometimes. ;\)

Last edited by J Geoff; 01/24/08 05:05 PM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations