Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Man, I really feel like having a steak tonight... maybe I will. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
Maybe you should \:\)
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Go wild!! Have two!
 Originally Posted By: Beth E
I had steak tonight. Go for it!

What a fucking disaster! \:\(

It was after 7 (wanted to catch Idol) so I went somewhere close that was decent (I thought). I like Ruby Tuesday burgers and salad bar, so figured it'd be safe. I ordered the $17 Premium Aged Prime Sirloin for the first time and think I might now be a vegetarian! Fucking awful!! Everything was WAY too salty, even the broccoli. The "steak" was a bit tough and dry (medium-rare? and even more salty, probably like a weeks' worth of Sodium!). I almost just left it there, but God knows I hate to waste food. I wish I had a dog at this point, but probably wouldn't even feed it to him! Shocking, because I really love Ruby Tuesday burgers and crab cake sandwiches -- and the salad bar is top notch (they even charged $3 more for that with a $17 entree??). Add 1 beer and tip, and a $30 disappointment for a "party" of one. \:\/

CC: Ruby Tuesday

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations