A Miami Druglord....the Spanish Harlem Heroin Kingpin.....both vie for territorial conquest over each other's empires.

Who will prevail???

BIG AL - Tony Montana is gonna give Carlito his Way to the grave. Montana is a resourceful aggressively ambitious little shit. He went from being a previously-jailed immigrant thug who works at a friggin food stand in Miami to the absolute drug kingpin of South Florida. Now Carlito is a putz, I mean gets together with the *wrong* people while Montana has the sense to surround himself with at least competent people.

TONY - Meh? EH?!?! The difference between Montana and Carlito's tales of downfall is that while Carlito's end was sealed by the Crap that is Bad Destiny, Montana's end was at the hand of Tony Montana. I agree that Montana has the ability to take out Carlito, but when victory seems at hand, he'll do something rather stupid, like get high on his supply or worse, piss off some other gangsters. Like Hitler and other would-be conquerors, Montana's worst enemy is himself.

Besides, Carlito may be a thug, but hes a tough little wise crapper. Remember when he gave that gun to his coked-up betraying lawyer in the hospital without the bullets? Now as for Montana's so-called competent people around him, if Manny was such so, why didn't he further investigate the parked cars around the Mansion(which obviously seem like FBI surveillance vans)? Hell, when he was supposed to be watching Montana's back, he was off doing the Cuban Tango with Tony's sister. I mean damn, hes apt because hes not a coke-head like Montana became, but hes not exactly a Scottie Pippen(you know, great side-kicks to greater players).