My thoughts about this weekend's game.

Yes, Favre is amazing, and he keeps adding to his legend. But I was really impressed by their running back gaining 200 yards after coughing it up twice in the opening minutes and handing the Seahawks a 14 point lead.

New England against Jacksonville was men against boys. While the Jaguars kept the score close, the Patriots seemed to be in control throughout. I never felt that Jacksonville had a realistic chance to win.

Did the Chargers really beat the Colts without LT or Rivers. Manning was superb, but couldn't quite get it done in the last two drives. Rivers is an ass. He played well, but his emotion and temperment don't serve him well. Look for them to be devoured next Sunday.

Hats off to Tom Coughlin and the Giants. I thought Dallas didn't use Barber enough in the second half. I think Tony Romo is good, but hasn't shown that he's a big game QB. Eli played well , and the key to the game was driving for that TD in the final 53 seconds of the first half.

10 years ago, it was New England and Green Bay in the Super Bowl. Will we have a repeat?