Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Very interesting Kly (and funny). I can only imagine the wide variety of people and lifestyles you must encounter. It probably helps you size people up, to a degree no? ;\)

TIS

Some of the people I represented were the nicest people you'd meet. At the same time there were others capable of cruelty that defies imagination. I've been asked about the worst person I ever represented, and he wasn't a murderer or rapist. Rather, he had an argument with his girlfriend, and to spite her, he woke up her three year old son, brought him downstairs, and held the boy's hand down on a stove burner on high. The police received calls from neighbors, who heard the boy's screams. This guy thought he should get probation, and couldn't understand why he was getting a an aggravated sentence.

On a lighter note, I had a case involving a burlary with a homeless man. He would wander into a particular mall each night, hide in a dressing room of a large department store, and wait for the 10 pm guard to run his checks. He would then roll a tv into the bedding department, slip into a pair of brand new pajamas, take some food from the gourmet food section, and then go to bed while watching tv. He'd get up early and make the bed and put the tv back before hiding until the store opened. He'd mingle with the customers and leave, only to return at tnight. He did this for about a week until he was caught when he overslept.

The judge was more amused by his antics and dismissed the case upon the guy's promise not to go back to the mall.