Originally Posted By: whisper the don from down under
It wasn't written into the script,so he wasn't Bi.
Yeah, but you can read into things all you want as long as you feel the text invites you. At some point, all authors must be detached from what they create; all art must be given the space to breathe and exist outside its intended origins - whatever "authorial intention" means.

(It's interesting the amount of backlash JK Rowling got from fans for outing Dumbledore as a homosexual. In essence, though, she's not right (nor is she wrong), she's just analysing her own work. And I would argue that artists are simply their own first audience.)

This isn't "over-analysing" or "reading too much into things". I don't even claim that Tony is bi-sexual - I'd have to watch the film again to give a more detailed study, and I don't really want to because I don't like it.

Whatever, though, of potential arguments for Tony's sexuality (I won't beat a dead horse), I still think it's extremely interesting that, armed with a massive gun (substituting what?) in the climax , the first words that come out of his mouth are:

"Say hello to my little friend."

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?