So for the past couple weeks (except holiday festivities) I've been working on this DVD project for a client. It was to go out today the latest via FedEx overnight for tomorrow (Wednesday). He needed it for his trip out to California. I was all done last night, then he said "sorry, 1 more change" so I'm like, "no problem, I'll give you 'til tomorrow afternoon (today) for any last minute changes then I'll send it out." Around 1PM I start burning the finals -- I run over to the FedEx drop box to get supplies (they didn't have what I needed), but noted the last pick-up time was 5:45PM -- no problemo! -- and go back home.

Came back, got it all packaged up, and then wrote out my to-do list of errands since I had a few to do: check my PO Box, get my 5 gallon water bottles filled up, drop off the FedEx package, stop at the bank, check up on my folks' house (another list) as they just left for Florida, stop at liquor store ( ), and that's it. I got home a little after 6PM and my heart dropped when I saw the freakin' package on the kitchen table!!! I'm like shitttttt!! I grab it and rushed off to the nearby FedEx-Kinkos (not sure of their pickup time, but I think it was 6-6:30PM). If it was 6PM, I'm screwed! Bad enough it was almost 6:30 -- and it was already pre-paid so I might have to schmooze them a little to just drop it on their pile of out-going -- if it was still there!

I pull up at like 6:25 and see the FedEx truck right in front of the store!! WHEW! I handed it to the driver literally a minute before he sped off!!! \:o (I just checked online, and the last drop-off at Kinkos was 6PM!!!!)

Yes, I absolutely do (continue to) believe in guardian angels!!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations