Originally Posted By: Sonnyboy
Hello Plawrence

i just reading your little book, great work man! wow i enjoyed it. I must agree with Don Cardi you really got something there my friend. i have written over ten screenplays, but I would never touch Puzo's Godfather story ever.

And to The Dr who fixed Lucy, your right about weingardne it guts to write the godfather books. But i must say your also right about connie. And i myself would never have touch the godfather. I first read the book when i was 14yr old when I first pick it up I read the whole book though the night finished the next day. When i started to read the gother returns and the godfather revenge it was way off. but keep writing.

Obviously you are new to these boards and probably was not aware that our dear friend Plawrence passed away over a year ago is no longer physically with us here on earth. I revived this topic when he passed away because he was well loved by many on these baords and as you saw here had a fantastic ability to write.

I am sure that if he were still alive and active on these boards he would have appreciated the compliment that you have paid to him here in this topic.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.