Originally Posted By: Partagas
Coffee -- the stronger the better. Black -- no wuss creamer / sugar / splenda / milk / yadda yadda yadda in my cup o'joe.

Most mornings I will start with a double espresso -- not any wuss cappucino. And then maybe a redeye -- espresso with a strong cofee. The I wuss out and drink straight black coffee.

Favorite coffeess: definitely Hawanian Kona or Jamacian Blue Mountain. To get the best effect, use distilled water NOT regualar tap water!

I'm with your Part, on black coffee. You've had many more kinds than I have. I'm happy with plain old Maxwell House or whatever. As long as it's black. Don't know why, but it's much better IMO. I always tease my "Starbucks" daughter about getting all the sissy coffee stuff. If you're gonna have whipped cream or fufu in your coffee, you might as well get a hot fudge sundae or something really good. It'd probably cost less too. All a matter of taste I suppose.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/25/07 12:24 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon