Turkey (which I consider the least important part of my mom's T-Day Dinner)... she makes the most incredible rice/sausage stuffing... the first time she didn't make a mushroom pie, but, instead her stuffed mushrooms which are just as good... baked candied yams and baked real yams... carrots... awesome gravy (yeah, brown turkey gravy, not what yooz call spaghetti sauce \:p ;\) )... a great cranberry bread they got at Wegmans... of course canned jellied cranberry sauce... some mashed pots for the nephews... and for dessert, pumpkin and apple pies from Delicious Orchards (who make the best pies and other things -- I can't believe they don't sell their INCREDIBLE pumpkin pies or apple cider online! You're better off taking a day trip there if you're within 50 miles; it'd be worth it!)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations