Originally Posted By: J Geoff
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Our DMV is "new and improved" .... I was practically in and out for a photo license! (Alas, I probably just jinxed it for tomorrow! )

Holy Crap!!!

Okay, so I enter the DMV (I almost typed DMC ) -- no line at the reception desk ( \:o ), tell the girl (who was very friendly \:o ) that I wasn't sure if I needed to renew or replace my registration card. She said no problem ( \:o ) just fill out this form. I fill it out, and go to the "Registration Express" window -- where there's absolutely no one waiting ( \:o ) -- and the woman almost apologetically ( \:o ) said I'd have to pay for the full renewal ($46.50 vs $5). No problemo! Literally 2-3 minutes later I was out the door w/ my registration: 6 MINUTES TOTAL!!! \:o \:o \:o \:o

I LOVE OUR NEW DMV!!

Or...

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Well I just UNjinxed it for you.
Maybe it was Miggy all along - thanks, I love you too! \:D

Look at all those little faces! I wouldn't want to read this post while under the influence of any hallucinogenic drugs... \:p

No, seriously, cut back on the damn smiley faces.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."