AUSTRALIA 2 DISC SPECIAL EDITION NOW AVAILABLE!
Hey dude, just got my copy of the aussie special edtion and well, im glad to say that I also own U.S Deleuxe. Here are some of my observations comparing it to the Anniversery Edition. The Oz edition has the same interactive menu on both discs as the u.s edition. But the u.s edition has Dolby and DTS, the aussie version only has DTS. Heres what really annoyed me about our print while skipping through the movie, the opening monolouge "In 1983..." dosnt scroll up the screen like in the normal u.s print but comes up on a blank screen in subtitle form while Tony's theme plays in the background on our version. Also when going to a scene where it says on the screen "Bolivia" or "New York City" the writing that comes up on our print is at the bottom of the screen in white unlike the u.s print where it comes up in big bold red letters in the middle of the screen. BUT we do get what alot of the americans complained about not having on their bonus discs. We get the Trailer and Teaser trailer. These did not feature on the Anniversery edition but on the standard edition before it which I also own. So summed up, I bought it because I dont like getting my Anniversery edition out and messing it up,so now I have three prints of the film, standard release,Deluxe Set, and 2 disc special edition. If ur a big fan, buy both. Hope this helps Rukus.