Well, those goddam deer may eat some grass and berries and procreate and maintain their natural "turf", the very land that was theirs, long before human "whiteys" started shooting at them with projectile weapons and calling it a fucking "sport"...

... Then these same animal-slaughtering pig-fuckers hang the deer carcasses from Christmas trees and fill their freezers with dozens of pounds more "venison" (deer flesh) than any single family could possibly consume, even if they did not drive their gas-guzzling SUVs to the "Piggly Wiggly" every day...
Just like the lying pig hypocrites they all are.

I hope that all of those "innocent deer" continue to inflict themselves, Kamikaze-style on all the rich pig hunters' automobiles and kill plenty of the deer-murderers with their suicide-sacrificed bodies...

Let's all hope that fat-ass Papa Hunter with his big deer rifle (to compensate for his micro-penis) is the first to eat shit... Before he can train his incest-begotten "young'uns" how to follow in his wildlife-murdering ways.

"Oh, but then the deer population will grow too much..."

Buncha horse-shit... Or should I say "deer-shit"...

All of you wild-life killers can eat my big fat dick and BURN IN HELL...

Before you get reincarnated as a DEER to get shot and hung from some IGNORANT red-neck's blood-stained Christmas tree.

FUCK anybody who tries to justify their wanton murder of natural wildlife, or eats the flesh of cows, pigs and chickens grown and tortured in corporate industrial agricultural "factory farms"...

You can ALL go to hell for MURDER.

... Just MY "opinion"...

Power wears out those who do not have it.