Yesterday I was browsing around The Sopranos part of the board when I found this thread: http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=214291&page=17#Post214291

I began reading the chapters/episodes, which are written by Capo de La Cosa Nostra. I'm currently at the 3rd episode of the "season". So that thread and idea really inspired me to write my own similar story or season. All I've planned out to so far is that a lot of the show will take place in flashbacks to Tony as he grew up with his family, and how he made his "bones". It will also continue on from where Season 6 Part II ended. With new characters, and the Carlo Gervasi testimony will play a huge part in this season. I've actually already written the first episode, but it will undergo some changes before I post it next Sunday. As for the length of the "season" I think I'll make it longer than the 13 we usually got in the regular seasons.

So if you really miss The Sopranos, maybe this will make you look foward to Sunday nights again.
So await the first episode in my version of a 7th Season of The Sopranos, NEXT SUNDAY.

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

Last edited by The Mob; 11/28/07 08:35 PM.

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."-Michael Corleone.