I traded in a bunch of games at my local GameStop today (they ripped me off, but they're essentially a pawn shop when it comes to trading in used games.)

One of the salesBOYS was a complete dick, but thank God for the other guy. When I asked if they had any copies of COD4: MODERN WARFARE for sale for the PS3, the dickhead salesBOY immediately said no, and unless I had a pre-order, I couldn't get one today.

Well the guy ringing me up asked me what system I wanted it for, and I told him the PS3. He said he was pretty sure they had a copy available for the PS3. Captain Dickface said "No, we don't."

So the dude ringing me up took it upon himself to look it up in the computer, and sure enough, they had a few copies available for the PS3 that weren't already pre-ordered.

So I called Sergeant Dickwad a...er...dickwad, and I got my copy of the game.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis