Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
I think its horrible that DH Smith was caught using steroids after his father was killed because of them.

It IS horrible, but you hear stories like this all the time in pro-wrestling. Hell, just a couple months ago when all those wrestlers got suspended for steroid use, wanna know who was among them? Chavo Guerrero. And why did his good ol' Uncle Eddie die? Past steroid abuse was a big contributing factor.

But you gotta figure, steroids are openly available in EVERY sport. It's gotta be hard to fight that temptation. An athlete says "I only need to gain maybe 10, 15 lbs. Then I'll stop taking them." When they see how quick and easy it is to put on muscle by juicing, rather than putting in the hard work, they say "Why the hell not?" But like all users and addicts, whether it's drugs or something like gambling, they've got that "one more time" mentality.

It killed Eddie Guerrero. It killed Davey Boy Smith. And it killed countless others, and it'll kill many more.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis