I'm very familiar with the Von Erich's, DC. They are, as you said, among the best wrestlers who ever lived. Hell, travel to ANY part of Texas, and you'll find just as many people who worship the Von Erich family as there are people who worship God. To some, there's no difference.

But what may even be a bigger legend than the Von Erich family is the legendary "Von Erich curse." Four of the five eldest sons in the Von Erich family all died within a 10 year period of each other. Michael, Kerry, and Chris all committed suicide, while David's death is still disputed to this day. Kevin is the sole survivor of the Adkisson clan (their birth names were actually Adkisson, not Von Erich.)

Another famous wrestling family that seems to be cursed is the Hart family. Whereas the Von Erich's are arguably the most famous wrestling family in the US, the Hart family is the most famous in Canada, and quite possibly the entire world. While only 2 of the original Hart kids have died (Owen and Dean), a large number of their extended family (as well as a number of the Harts' closest friends) have died.

Dean Hart was diagnosed with Bright's disease during the 80s and eventually succumbed to kidney failure.

Owen Hart was killed in a tragic accident that saw him entering the ring from a zip line about 80 feet up in the air. The device malfunctioned, and he fell to his death.

"British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith (husband of Diana Hart) died of an apparent heart attack. The autopsy showed it was caused from years of steroid abuse.

Brian Pillman died of heart disease, which had gone un-diagnosed.

"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig (close friend of the Harts) died of acute cocaine intoxication.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis