Tonight's reception was at the Point Pleasant Jack Backer's Lobster Shanty. I was thinking "great, Lobster Shanty \:\/ " because the one here in Toms River never really impressed me. Well, the one in Point did! Great service and great food!

I didn't get a choice of beef/chicken/seafood - she had a filet mignon in her hand and I said it was fine. I'd've preferred the seafood platter, considering it was a seafood joint. But figured since the other location wasn't all that great, why not try the filet (the photog said no to the filet and he got the seafood - that bastard! - his looked wonderful: scallops, lobster tail, fish, shrimp, etc. ...But my filet melted in my mouth - I was shocked! Excellent! (The guy at the table who got the chicken said it sucked. Why he asked for chicken at a wedding is beyond me lol)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations