"Who killed Sam Giancana?" is comparable to asking "Who killed the Lake Tahoe assassins?" You have a very narrow list of suspects based on some eyewitness observations, circumstantial evidence, and some wild theories.

The presumption is that Giancana was killed by someone he knew, someone who was close to him, someone who wouldn't make Sam defensive if they were in the house. And that would tend to rule out Aleman and Spilotro. I can't believe Sam would have met with either of them in his home at any time during his term as boss or afterwards. I would think that he would have met them either at the Armory Lounge, his headquarters, or would have sent "a buffa" to talk business with them offsite. Those guys were active enforcers and I don't think Giancana would have allowed either of them in the house without suspicion.

The handgun used to kill Giancana was found a couple miles from the crime scene by a county employee mowing the grass in a forest preserve. It wasn't tossed in an area where it wasn't likely to be found. It certainly wasn't meant to be found, but I don't think it was meant to be discarded in that spot. One theory is that the gun was hastily discarded, and dumped quickly for a reason. Roemer suggests a passing squad car may have spooked the hitter who quickly tossed the gun that same night while driving away from Giancana's house.

Where was he driving? The site where the gun was found would suggest that the suspect drove north from Giancana's house hear 19th and Wenonah in Oak Park toward the adjacent suburbs of River Forest or Elmwood Park. Only two of the four names on your/Wiki's list of suspects would have had any business in that neighborhood.

That leaves Butch (who was working for Joe Batters at the time and lived nearby) and Chuckie (whose house was just a few blocks away from JB's in River Forest). Both had served Sam during his reign as boss and both were close friends seen at the house regularly.

I believe one of the daughters recalls seeing Butch re-entering the house the night of the murder while she was leaving.

Butch, Chuckie, and "The Ant" are all dead. Harry's in jail and not talking.

tony b.

"Kid, these are my f**kin' work clothes."
"You look good in them golf shoes. You should buy 'em"