Goombah, glad to have you back on board. Any rational Buckeye fan has to say this years schedule is weaker compared to past and compared to some other teams, it doesn't help that Michigan, who was picked by everyone and their mother to win the Big 10 and probably play for the Championship, and the rest of the Big 10 have just sucked it up this year. But I have to believe that OSU, like every other big time program, is playing the best schedule they could get for this year.

While OSU has not beaten anyone significant they have also not done what other teams have done and that is lose a game they should have won. USC might play a tougher schedule this year but they should not lose to Stanford, nor Oklahoma to Colorado, nor Auburn to Mississppi St., nor Michigan to App St.

Capone is correct that the records are thrown out the window every November when OSU and Mich play. This is one of the reasons it is one of the greatest games every year. And I hope Hart does play so he graduates not having the feeling of beating OSU, which is why he came back for his senior year in the first place.

Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? Fuck you, pay me.