Thanx! It was an experiment, i actually wanted to embed the pic and give the recipe, but its fairly simple:

Eggplant: Sliced in 1/4" slices, brushed with olive oil and sprinkeld with GOOD salt (not table salt but whatever gourmet salt you have, try salttraders.com). throw on the grill, flip once.

Lamb Chops: use coarse sicilian sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper, again, throw on the grill.

Pasta: very simple, boil any type of pasta, preferably spaghetti, spaghettini, linquine, fettucine, but anything works... in a pan add equal parts of butter and GOOD extra virgin olive oil... and add in a TON of cracked black pepper... this is what will give it heat... when the pasta is done, don't drain fully... add it in to the pan, more cracked black pepper, turn off the flame/heat, add paremesean cheese, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley -- trust me, as simple as it is, its probably the most deliscious you've ever had... i owe that recipe to Molto Mario.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX