Goombah you are breaking my heart. Why you doubting the Bucks so soon? I am going to have to question your Buckeye fanhood if you are saying they are going to lose to Michigan. Never go against the family again. \:\)

The Bucks will beat Michigan because Hart while having a great season will be banged up yet again by the time the game comes because he is Michigans only reliable player.

Second taking out the ND game, since they are just pathetic, Michigan is averaging 27 points a game while allowing 23.5. This is against Eastern Michigan, Northwestern, App St. This is just not good enough.

I mean Michigan was only able to score 28 points on NOrthwestern and OSU put up 58. And Michigans last 2 touchdowns were set up because the Wildcats turned the ball over inside their own 40.

And as long as Loydd Carr is on the opposite sideline of Tressel OSU will always have a better chance of winning.

I'll go on record as of October 15th, 2007 at 9:04 that Michigan still sucks

Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? Fuck you, pay me.