This is the first game I've bought for my PSP in many, many months. Lately, it's been collecting dust.

I've been following this game pretty closely. I was a huge fan of the first 3 games released on the PS1. Omega Strain (PS2) just wasn't all that great (you didn't play as long time series protagonist Gabe Logan. You created your own character. Rougher gameplay.)

Then last year, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror was released for the PSP. It received universal acclaim by critics. So I picked it up. And it was everything the critics said it was, and then some. Great controls, considering the PSP only as one analog "nub." Great plot, PS2-level graphics, and great multi-player. It was the total package.

So naturally, I picked up the sequel, Logan's Shadow. So far, it surpasses it's predecessor in every conceivable way. Fantastic story that could easily come straight out of the Tom Clancy universe. Same great control scheme, with a few new moves. Superb graphics (and the best water the system has ever seen. Seriously, water that looks this good shouldn't be possible on the PSP. But here it is.) And the same great multiplayer.

I'll give my final verdict as soon as I finish. But so far, things are looking up!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis