Ok. So as I was telling a few of the other board members we are up in upstate New York this weekend so my son can attend a college open house.

Last night we ask the hotel manager if she could recommend a good restaurant to us for dinner. She tells us that there is this great one about a half a mile away and even shows us a menu. It's a steak and seafood restaurant. Menu looks really great. The manager tells me that they make a really great T-Bone steak! Now I'm all jacked up to have a nice steak. The manager of the hotel even writes a little note on the back of the business card for me to give to the restaurant manager telling them to give us dessert on the hotel. Ok, I get the picture ;\)

Now I drive to the restaurant all set on having this great steak. We pull up....no cars on the parking lot. Scary. I walk to the door and there's this big sign that says "Closed Sundays."

Now how the fock does this hotel manager who obviously lives in the town NOT know that they are closed on Sundays? H-E-L-L-O!!

Every decent looking restaurant on this town is closed on Sunday. They practically pull in the sidewalks here! We wound up having dinner at a Friendly's. Well I didn't have a steak, but I had a really great Crispy Chicken Salad along with this outrageous all chocolate desert which had triple chocolate chocolate chip ice cream, a scattering of mini chocolate chips, a bar of Ghirardelli Chocolate all on top of a piece of Chocolate cake!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.