Well, we had the Caldwell Street Fair today... which meant $25 for:

1 Sangria Iced Tea ($3)
2 Rice Balls the size of a small meatball ($3)
3 Shumai + 3 Gyoza ($3) (From Tony Soprano's fave sushi place in the last season)
1 Brisket Sandwich ($7)
6 Zeppoli ($4)
1 "Domestic Beer" ($4)

So where did that missing $1 go? Well, at the "Beer Garden" -- you pay for your beer first, and you get one color for domestic, one for imported. I've had imported beer, i wanted to try something different from a local microbrewery, so I purchased a "domestic" beer ticket because I saw this new brewary from Long Island. I handed him my ticket and he said "thats for domestic beer". Oh really, and which country is Long Island in? and he said "this is domestic premium, you want the beer over there" and pointed, So i shook my head and went over to the other table and thought i would settle for a sam adams... that guy said my ticket is "only good for coors light". Now, why would they put on the sign DOMESTIC $4 and IMPORTED $5 rather than say "Coors Light $4, all others $5?" Anyway, it wasnt about the stinkin dollar but being mislead and pettiness. The guy was actually cool and poured me a Sam Adams and I tipped him a dollar to show I appreciated it and it was not about the money... I hope the other idiot saw -- The reality was, I was hoping to try a new, different beer, and because the signage was misleading, they didn't just lose a dollar, they lost someone that probably would have went out and bought a case of the stuff if I liked it... now i will avoid it all together (cant remember the name but I remember the logo) but in any case, ALL beer from Long Island is on my DO NOT BUY list lol. Thats my rant for today (:

Last edited by JRCX; 10/08/07 12:39 AM.

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX