Originally Posted By: Mignon
My eyes must be going bad I thought that said Chicken and Steak penis.

I saw that, too, Miggy! \:o Which do you prefer, the chicken or steak penis?

Originally Posted By: JRCX
I'm curious what Geoff had for dinner lol.

You mean during my Black Tie wedding (in which, apparently, the guests themselves didn't need to dress up, just the "help")? lol The members-only-except-for-expensive-events Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club was beautiful. Cocktail hour food was pretty decent, but nothing more than the usual rolled cold cut platters, eggplant rollatini, chicken marsala, sliced pork/beef loins (I didn't try those)... it was okay for any hungry person...

As last week, "the help" (me, 2 photographers, and a huge band) got fed plated chicken dishes w/ potatoes and veggies. A bit dry, understandable, but edible for the most part. I've had better and worse, so... :shrug:

On the way home (12 hours after I left it) I stopped for a well-deserved martini and ordered the calamari fra diavlo app which was pretty decent for where I ordered it (not an Italian place). ;\)

The calamari was the best of the night...

Justin's done this for years, but after my 4 weeks, it broke down to 2 buffet dinners (very good, even 1 at the Holiday Inn! \:o ) and 2 plated chicken dinners from "fancy" places (ehh.)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations