Every friday night is pizza night as far back as I could remember, I desparately miss my mohter's homemade pizza so tried to recreate it tonite, but even though I had ample time, the dough was not rising to the right light/fluffiness... but i often remember her sayin "the dough didnt come right this time, or it didnt rise right this time" and its true, depending on where you get it and the atmospheric conditions, it can fluctuate... I think my problem tonite was other than it not rising fast enough, i put the oven on 500F when i think 450F would have given the dough more time to cook and would have browned the cheese on top less (which I like anyway) but the crust was not browned on the bottom... its trial and error... if i can't make it, i go out searching for it and its sad its VERY hard to find very good pizza anymore, at least in this area... you have to travel outside the town limits to find something decent...

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX