Yea, once you've gone 10+ hours without even so much as a bathroom break, you will basically eat anything thats put in front of you even if its not cooked (beef, i learned how to trim the outer rim and discard the center) and i have had chicken so many ways, mostly bad, I actually refuse to buy it anymore... my all time favorite was the cheese that was in the bridal sweet which made it down to the marriage certificate signing, then brought up to the psychological convention, then back down to the cocktail hour of the wedding, and guess what the band, photographers and videographers got to eat at 11pm? The band leader barked "she promised us hot food!" I pointed out that the jalapeno cheese cubes previously rejected by at least 1000 people "thats your "hot food" " lol. nothing says appreciation like stale crackers and cheese recylced at least 5 times in one day... even inmates get 1 hour recreation and 3 square meals a day.

Ok, sorry, that was a rant... what did I eat tonight? Try this, the simplest yet BEST tasting pasta ever, may not sound like much but until you've tried it, you must take the time to TRY IT!

Equal parts unsalted butter and GOOD olive oil few tablespoons each -- TONS of cracked black pepper, this gives it the "heat" -- boil bowtie, linguine or even spaghetti... when the pasta is finished, put it in the pan of olive oil/butter reserving some of the pasta water, continue to cook, grind some more pepper, remove, put on a plate, add a generous amount of grated cheese AND fresh finely chopped parsley -- sounds simple, and it is, but the taste is unbelieveable...

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX